Saturday, October 3, 2009

Zeus' French Toast!

If the Greek gods were eating breakfast after a rough night of celestial galavanting... THIS is what they'd eat. Food for thunderbolts & lightning rods indeed. The concoction is inspired by Martha, but designed by Sara.... a double layer of challah bread, stuffed with bananas, chopped walnuts and a brown sugar sauce... crunchy, sweet, soft, and savory all at once.

To me, this is a cure-all dynamo to soothe away all pains and make any Sunday morning feel like Saturday all over again...

2 comments:

  1. I tried these...at Sara's of course and it was THE best I've ever had also! I could have gone for 10 of these that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm, I never got it for breakfast!!: of course, I was running out of her apt. & heading for work in the big apple, with her right behind me heading to another subway stop, so I guess she didnùt have that much time! and now I think her weekends are pretty much monopolized by a certain someone special :)

    ReplyDelete